Wednesday 28 November 2012

Hannah's TY blog

    Transition year is a brilliant year. It is a great year for experience. I have already noticed a change in myself, and I am growing as an individual.I love the free time in transition year. We get to go to the shops at lunch and we get to relax a lot. I love that we use laptops a lot more this year. I think laptops make the class more fun and we get a little excited when we get to use laptops. One of my favourite parts of transition year so far, are the Thursday afternoon trips out. We mostly go into town. We go to places like the Irish aid centre, the Georgian house museum, a Blood and guts walk (which was about disease in Ireland in the 1900's). They are so fun and it’s fun to go into town during school time.

No comments:

Post a Comment