Monday 5 November 2012

Eduardo's Legal Work Experience



Reflection Day 1
When I arrived to McCarrolls’ House, at 9:30 am, I was impressed. It was very big. They made me a little study next to Mr McCarroll. He started to explain to me what his work was about: commercial lawyer. He gave me a couple of cases and made me do a little summary about each case. I was impressed again. One case had at least 30 pages and the other one too but with a huge document written by Mr McCarroll that was the opinion of the case. I have learned new technical words, procedures, etc…
Next we had to go to Arthur Cox’s offices to finish a case that I can’t tell about because is confidential. I met there 4 more people: Mary, Paul, David and a woman whose name I don’t remember. We stayed there from 11:30 to 16:05 when I went home. I was very quiet because they were talking very fast and doing things that I didn’t understand. I wasn’t very useful but I did a couple of questions when I didn’t understand something. They invited me to lunch. They were very kind with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment