Monday 5 November 2012

Ajeeta's DSPCA Blog



Animal Shelter, Mt Venus
I have been pretty much doing the same jobs each day up to now. I am becoming more efficient at the jobs I am doing. Today we did a thorough clean of the dogs kennels making sure every spec of dirt is rid of. A new dog arrived on Tuesday that I took a liking to, it is a young lively Labrador that loves to play fetch. The only thing I would dislike would be cleaning the kennels but I guess that comes with the package. We are occasionally asked to do specific jobs but we are generally left to do the same jobs we were given since day one. This is not a job where messing and mistakes are taken lightly though because one little mistake could result in the injury of an animal. The days are long and tiring but its worth it knowing  that you have made a few dogs life that bit happier.
Ajeeta

No comments:

Post a Comment