Thursday 17 October 2013



Cooking Week in Donnybrook Fair


Yesterday we marched over to donnybrook fair carefully lead my Mr Alexander. When we arrived there we were given the rough over draft of the week. We split into the groups we had been in the previous week for the movie making.

 We made Indian dishes such as Dhal,naan bread and coconut and chicken curry, we also made pavlova and mango lassies. We made Indian food because we are fundraising for our trip to India and so the theme is constant.

  I really enjoyed yesterday I feel out group worked very well with max as the head chef. We made out dish efficiently and it was very tasty. I think that making lunch for the school and parents would be a good fundraiser, especially for the younger years who can not Leave to go to shops at lunch time. I remember when I was not aloud to leave I would worship any chance to eat non school food.

  Wendy Mallon Doyle

No comments:

Post a Comment